Please read below if you are visiting the World Theatre Festival 2023 and Open-air Performing Arts Festival under Mt. Fuji 2023.
■ Please scroll down and read the Measures for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 and Requests to All Visitors prior to your visit.
Measures for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 and Requests to All Visitors
At SPAC, all programs are now held in accordance with Shizuoka Prefecture’s COVID-19 Response Policy and the Association of Public Theaters and Halls in Japan’s COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines for Theaters and Concert Halls. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we follow these guidelines.
[Requests to All Visitors]
■ Please refrain from visiting SPAC if you have any of the following conditions.
● A fever of 37.5℃ or above, coughing, sneezing, a sore throat, taste and smell disorders, fatigue, difficulty breathing, or any other concerns about your physical condition.
● If you have returned to Japan within the period stipulated by the government from a country or region for which an entry restriction is imposed or a post-arrival observation period is required, or if you have had close contact with a person from such a country or region.
*Customers who refrained from coming to SPAC due to a fever or illness, （or due to concern about the spread of COVID-19 around the country,） cannot receive a refund for their tickets.
■ When you are visiting SPAC
●You don’t have to wear a mask in the venue but please practice your cough etiquette.
● Please make sure to wash and disinfect your hands frequently enough. (Disinfectant solutions are available at SPAC.)
● Please keep a distance between you and other visitors in the park and the auditorium.
● Please refrain from eating and drinking in the audience seating area.
● The entrance may be crowded immediately before and after the opening of the auditorium. Please make sure to arrive at the theatre well ahead of the opening time.
● We ask our visitors to exit the theatre in groups at different timings. Please follow the instructions of the staff when exiting the theatre.
● Contact with actors and other staff members of the performance, such as visiting them at the theatre or dressing rooms or waiting for them outside the theatre, is strictly prohibited. We accept gifts for actors and staff members at the reception.
・We check all visitors for a fever with a thermal imaging camera or a non-contact thermometer upon entry. If your temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees Celsius, you will be asked to refrain from entering the theatre.
・Entry may take longer than usual due to inspections. Please be sure to arrive at the venue well ahead of time.
・Please note that if you do not seem to feel well, our staff may come and talk to you even if it is during the program. Please also note that once you leave the auditorium as you are not feeling well, you may not re-enter the theater later on. We would appreciate your understanding.
・All performers and related staff members measure their body temperature before the start of work, strive to keep themselves in good physical condition, and make sure to wash their hands thoroughly.
・All receptionists and guidance staff wear mask.
・We are enhancing disinfection and cleaning of the areas which our staff and visitors may touch.
・The seats in each venue will be disinfected every day during the program period.
・We will secure a sufficient distance between the audience and the actors on stage.