How to Purchase
– Please enter from the language button “English”.
– Payment is possible with the following credit cards: DC, UFJ, NICOS, VISA, and Master. Tickets purchased through this website can be received at the venue from one hour prior to each performance.
from 10:00-18:00 at SPAC ticket center
|Purchase at BOX Office||SPAC ticket center (10:00-18:00)|
|Purchase at Seven Eleven||Please use Multi Copy Machine inside stores|
Available at the entrance counter for leftover seats, from one hour prior to each performance.
*Please confirm ticket availability on the day by phone or by visiting Twitter (@_SPAC_)
*Ticket reservations will finish at 18:00 on the day before the performance.
Festival Passport Sold out
Individual ticket price ¥4,100 (per adult, one performance)
Individual ticket price discounts
|Pair discount||¥3,600 (per adult, one performance)|
|Group discount||¥3,200 (per adult in group of three or more, one performance)|
¥3,400 (per adult over 60, one performance)
* Please present ID at door
University students*: ¥2,000
High school students and under*: ¥1,000
*Please present school ID at door
|Handicap discount:||¥2,800 (for those with a handicap passbook)|
For “The Girl, the Devil and the Mill” After the Grimm brothers
- There is special front-area seating (Family Seats) for audience members with small children. (limited to 40 seats / advance reservation required)
- free for children under elementary school age (advance reservation required)
* Tickets cannot be changed or canceled.
* More than one discount cannot be claimed per purchase. Please claim any discount when making a reservation.